What is a safari?
Safari is the Swahili word for travel. During your safari with… you make game drives through the most beautiful wild parks and will enjoy the most beautifully sceneries and animals.
You will also meet the colorful inhabitant of Tanzania which will welcome you everywhere.
Arusha/Moshi – Lake Manyara National Park Pick up from Moshi/Arusha and depart for Lake Manyara National Park via Mto-wa mbu Village with picnic lunch for full day game drive in Lake Manyara National Park, which packs a lot of diversity into a small area, is the only park in the area that is green all year round. The park also offers a spectacular view of the Great Rift Valley and the fig forest here is a good place to see monkeys and some of the 350 species of birds that have been recorded here. With luck, you may spot the tree climbing lions for which the park is famous. Late afternoon drive back to Arusha/Moshi and drop off at your Hotel/Home.
- Park entrance fees.
- The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- Meals as per itinerary
- Game drives as per itinerary,
- Activities as per itinerary
- Drinking water
- Safari transport by 4 x 4 (6 seat) with a roof hatch that pop up to enable easy game viewing and photography.
Not included in the cost:-
- Soft drinks, alcoholic and other beverages
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary.
- Items of a personal nature e.g. laundry, tips and etc,
- Airport departure tax, Local/International flights, Visas,
Travel/flying doctors rescue services, Personal and baggage insurance
Day trip to Mikumi National Park, 8Days/7Night Adventure Safari & Bird Watching, 7Days Safari – Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire, 6days/5nightTanzania Wildlife and cultural Safari, 6days/5night Lake Manyara / Serengeti hot balloon / Ngorongoro, 4days/3night Lake Manyara/Serengeti/Ngorongoro, 3days/2night Serengeti National Park, 2days/1night Lake Manyara/ Ngorongoro, Day Trip to Lake Manyara, Day trip to Ngorongoro, Day Trip to Arusha National Park,